You are invited to participate in the EGFAC Annual Small Treasures Show. This show limited to 70 artists. Please register early to claim your spot in the exhibition. First come first served.
Artists participate in this event BY INVITATION ONLY, please DO NOT forward this link.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: JULY 19, 2023
READ THIS FIRST
- Exhibition Dates: November 4 – December 2.
- Artists submit a series of five pieces that all follow a common theme. EGFAC provides the 5″x7″ (approx.) wood panels to which the artwork must be attached.
- All artwork must be original high-quality fine art, created solely by the artist, in all mediums. Subject matter must be suitable for family viewing. No Giclee. Each panel may be of a different medium as long as the entire series follows the same theme. Refer to the Guidelines for full details and restrictions.
- All art must be for sale. The panels will be sold at a price of $50 per panel. Three or more panels (sold together within the same series) will be discounted to a sales price of $45 per panel. EGFAC retains 40% commission.
- Small Treasures panels remain on display until December 6 – 9, 2023. Unsold panels may be left at the gallery until December 30th to extend the time they are on sale.
- OPTIONAL 6TH HOLIDAY RAFFLE PANEL: 6th Panel participation is limited to the first 36 artists who commit to this additional piece. These panels must be a holiday or winter theme. All 6th panels submitted will be part of a fundraising raffle. EGFAC retains 40% commission, participating artists will share equally in the remaining 60% of raffle proceeds. (Artists may optionally donate their raffle proceeds to EGFAC.)
Questions? Contact Darrci at the Center.
Ready to enter? Add the Small Treasures Entry Fee to your shopping cart and complete checkout. Be sure to select whether you will have the 5-Panel option or the 6-Panel Holiday option (limited to the first 36 artists).
After completing your purchase you will receive a confirmation email. Pick up your panels on July 27-29 at the Center, 11AM-4PM each day. When you pick up your panels you may provide us additional details about your chosen medium and theme.